First we have to decorate our annual gingerbread house (and yes, I will refer you last year, and yes, I totally forgot about it until I reread that post). Christmas morning... 3 VERY happy kids.
It looks like a fun Christmas!!! Where do you get that gingerbread house pattern. Why are Marin and Katelyn unhappy and Ryan is laughing in the picture with the GB house? And why does the GB house look like it has a frowning face? The kids are all so cute!!! I can't wait to see them! Your Spring Break is a week off of Adams (darn the luck). Hope we get to see you then.
And another question--where are the bicycle helmets? I just read the missionaries the "riot act" about not even getting on their bikes without a helmet. (This after one got a concussion because he wasn't wearing a helmet).
Hey, we got the same gingerbread house at Walmart. I hot glued ours together, then we took a break & decorated it a while later. That actually worked out pretty well. Next year I think I'll just give Krista the icing bag. :)
4 comments:
It looks like a fun Christmas!!! Where do you get that gingerbread house pattern. Why are Marin and Katelyn unhappy and Ryan is laughing in the picture with the GB house? And why does the GB house look like it has a frowning face? The kids are all so cute!!! I can't wait to see them! Your Spring Break is a week off of Adams (darn the luck). Hope we get to see you then.
And another question--where are the bicycle helmets? I just read the missionaries the "riot act" about not even getting on their bikes without a helmet. (This after one got a concussion because he wasn't wearing a helmet).
Hey, we got the same gingerbread house at Walmart. I hot glued ours together, then we took a break & decorated it a while later. That actually worked out pretty well. Next year I think I'll just give Krista the icing bag. :)
Oh so funny about the gingerbread house. I remembered the second I saw the old post. :)
Post a Comment