Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Early December

Ryan always has me take pictures of these "cities" he builds about once a month - I figured I should include one for posterity. He does these completely by himself, using almost all his tracks/blocks he has accumulated over the years.


Needless to say, it is most impressive.

As was the fact that there was a storm trooper, Imperial pilot, and a jawa in front of the Wal-Mart one Saturday in December! The kids and I had gotten up early and gone down to Provo to have donuts at Krispy Kreme with Uncle Justin, then we headed over the store, and I got this fantastic picture.

Ryan cracks me up - always looking for money. The girls do pay him. The sign reads "Give me 1 cent or more to come in. You also get a stamp. O.K. Thank you. (A penguin stamp).


Just a random picture of Kate and Ashlin.
Once the kids got back from spending time with their dad at Thanksgiving, we set to decorating...


3 comments:

Jeronimo said...

It looks like Ryan has the same problem as Hyrum in putting his shirt on with the right side up front. Or does he have cut back shirts?

Austena said...

I love love love Ryan's city's. He dose a great job with those :)

Gemie said...

I love Ryan's high rises! His cities get more elaborate every time I see them. The girls are adorable. They are good sports to go along with Ryan's schemes. I love you all and miss you. Grandam Gemie