Friday, January 22, 2010

Marin's Hair

We didn't cut Marin's hair until after her birthday, but I put this post first because some people were getting impatient for pictures. First of all, when Marin's hair was wet, it went past her waist. It was getting hard to brush. So one day last week, I just told Jenae we were going to cut it and send it to locks of love. So we put it in a ponytail and then chopped! 10 inches of gorgeous curly hair are hopefully going to benefit someone less fortunate.


The new haircut is a cute a-line bob - she just woke up in this picture, so her hair is a bit crazy. I love her new style though! It is really cute.



6 comments:

Gemie said...

Adorable! I cried when I saw the cut ponytail. A part of my little sweetie pie is now gone. But the grief was short lived when I saw the cute bob! It is adorable! Marin is cute in any hairstyle because she is so cute! I loved the pictures of the birthday party. Jenae's doll cake far surpasses any I made for you girls growing up! Good job girls! It is fun to see the other princesses at the party all dressed up. I envy Grandma Sue getting to play with the girls and my cute little Rye Guy.

Amy said...

Wow! I can't believe you cut it!! Though I understand, because I am sure Molly's will be the same way by the time she is two! I already have a hard time with putting a shirt on her because her hair hangs down and covers the inside of the arm holes and then her hand gets cought in her hair as she is trying to put her arm through. And then her hair hangs out behind her arm and looks like crazy long armpit hair!! Ew!!!

Amy said...

i meant three, of course!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she looks adorable. But Marin is so stinking cute that she any cut would be flattering on her.

Esther said...

Oh I will miss her long locks but I LOVE the bob too! I agree with Tammy anything would be cute on Marin.

Christina said...

LOVE the hair! Did you do that yourself? I need some haircutting lessons.