1. So the kids and I call each other cutie-patooties all the time, and we argue over whether we are cuties or patooties (hey, they think it is funny). So Kate got out of the bathtub the other day and is shivering. She starts telling me, "mom, I am coldie-patootie" over and over.
2. Some artwork from Ryan's room - I took pictures of it while packing - this was hanging on the wall, and I love it so much I thought I should share it:
And here is one of Kate's that was hanging on the fridge - I am putting it up because Esther loved to look at it when she came over - I think she called it "vibrant" or something similar.

5 comments:
I love the artwork! Like Ryan, I feel you and the kids have a bright future! I love that Kate can have a sense of humor even while shivering. And finally, I demand to see a picture of Marin's new hair do!
Wow Mom, you are on top of it, I barely posted! I have a slight problem - I need to post Marin's birthday party and her haircut, but I haven't figured out yet how to get pictures from my camera onto Jenae's computer. You of all people should sympathize!
I am a 56 (almost)-year-old, techno-dummy. You are a bright 30-year-old techno-savvy (or so I thought)gal. I hope you know I am just kidding with you when I make demands. I know you are also a busy parent, student and working woman. I am amazed at all you do.
love the artwork! ryan's picture could easily have been drawn by an adult!!
Haha Amy, you may be more right than you know, as Ryan is insisting that I drew some of the artwork - apparently it was a collaborative work, I did the rainbow, he did at least Nia and the beehive, the rest we can't figure out...
Post a Comment