Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

The kids spent Easter with their dad, so the weekend before Easter, we had an egg hunt. The kids had a great time, especially when they opened the eggs up and realized they were filled with candy. We also colored some Easter eggs, I don't know how I didn't get any pictures! But rest assured the traditional Mavs egg was made and broken - I feel good about the playoffs this year!


Uncle Jerry who spent some time outside right before the egg hunt and coincidentally saw the Easter Bunny.


The real winners? Ashlin and Rachel, who get to do two Easter egg hunts, but who don't have to split their time between two parents!







1 comment:

Gemie said...

What a lot of fun! I remember complaining to my parents because the Easter Bunny had hidden the eggs in plain sight. "The Easter Bunny must think I'm dumb," I said. Hopefully the bunny Uncle Jerry met up with was a bit more clever. It looks like he was. It appears that a good time was had by all!