One of the benefits of moving to Utah is the closer proximity to the kid's grandparents! We are about a 2-hour drive from Richfield (unless you sometimes take a more scenic route - thanks Camie, for the directions!). We go there about every other month and they come up to see us about every other month. The kids LOVE Grandma and Grandpa's house, and it is always a treat for them to get to go. This weekend, Grandpa decided it would be fun to try to tire Ryan out, and Ryan has wanted to hike mountains lately. (I think he likes to see how high he can be). So we went hiking Saturday. Ryan often stayed ahead of the crowd.

Randy and Katelyn:

Sue and Marin:

This was as high as the womenfolk went, then we turned around. It was a good thing to, because the girls were tuckered - Marin even fell asleep as I carried her down.


Randy got one picture of us before they continued climbing up:

Here are the pictures Randy took - they made it the rest of the way up, and Ryan loved it.



So how did the tiring out part go? I know I took a nap, I think Randy did as well - but did Ryan? No - he still played hard at the park later and he stayed up until 9:30 at night. The kid is a little powerhouse.
5 comments:
What fun! Love the pictures. Thank Randy and Sue for being such wonderful grandparents!
Holy Blogging batman! Thanks for all the updates. It is fun to be a part of your blogs. I need to get on the ball and blog some more!
Yes Jenae, I agree. You do need to blog some more.
Oh how fun! Man, I miss those beautiful mountains! Glad to see that Ryan is an avid hiker, it's a good place to want to climb! Can't believe he was still going after that! We'll have to get together for some hiking soon!
The girls are really cute in their hats. I love hiking in Utah.
Post a Comment