Below: Ryan and his friend Cate.


Mason - quite the goofball!

Ryan's friend from infancy, Paul. And of course, Ashlin also!
We played pin the antenna on the Sear's Tower for one of our games - it was a pretty big hit!


Singing Happy Birthday and pinning the antenna on the Sear's Tower. Also, special thanks to Randy and Sue, who helped me with the party and helped me keep track of kids!

6 comments:
that is an awesome cake. I am very impressed! How did you get it to stand up like that?
The cake was fantastic! What a clever game! What a fun party! What a cute seven-year-old. What fun! I wish I could have been there.
Love, love the cake! Actually love the whole party and Ryan and I could go on just like Gemie! :)
I can't believe Ryan already looks different. It hasn't been that long! He just looks older . . . almost like he's seven now, instead of six. No, seriously, he looks older.
So the cake doesn't look quite like we thought it would, but it is a tall building!! And that is awesome!
I was more worried about the cake falling over than how it looked - and for Roz, I will tell you the secret - make your sister do it! And use Rice Krispie treats covered with fondant.
Post a Comment