Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All About Marin


So tonight the kids and I made a ton of these little spiders. They all loved them - we made ring spiders, regular spiders, cyclops spiders, triclops spiders, etc. Marin was obsessed with gathering all the little "fiders" and putting them in something - like a little container, or her baby doll bassinet (which she then carried around - too funny - she even had her baby doll in there with them at one point - such a good mother). Well, I had no idea that she had been stuffing them elsewhere - until I changed her diaper! I counted 19 little pom-poms that she had stuffed down the front of her diaper. It made us all laugh so hard - even Marin!


So communicating with Marin can be interesting sometimes - like the other day after she got out of the bath, I told her to bring me some clothes and a diaper - and this is what she came out with. I guess a necklace and lei are good enough for this girl!



1 comment:

Amy said...

That is too funny, you have one mischievious little girl on your hands! Just wait until she is a teenager!!!