Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...to me!

So I got a lot of sweet Mother's Day stuff from Ryan and Kate - a card and box Ryan had made at school (and the card is even decorated with black widow spider drawings - how sweet), but I think my favorite ends up being a combined effort from my friend Deanna and Kate. Deanna sent me a very sweet Mother's Day card that had a cut-out dress on the front with an apron - it was darling. Kate loved it too and asked if she could look at it, so I gave her the card - this is what it looked like when I got it back...I wish I had taken a before picture, but the head, arms, and formerly white apron are Kate's creation. I think I will treasure this one for awhile! And thank you to everyone else who wished me a Happy Mother's Day as well!

No comments: