Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ryan's T-ball Adventures...

So Ryan is in t-ball again this year, and despite a rough start where he almost had us convinced to pull him out (before he ever started), he is enjoying playing! Of course, he is still in the outfield - coach had him play second base one time, and Ryan had no clue what he was doing - I don't think that will happen again! Anyways, Ryan is still a decent hitter, on average, and if the ball ever comes his way, he is usually pretty good about running to it and throwing it in. My favorite part is when he is up to bat and he looks for me - and smiles - that is my favorite smile. The other parents think so to!

Scoring a run (above), batting (below)


What the girls do to amuse themselves - play in the dirt. It is always bath time after a game.

Running the bases.


4 comments:

Amy said...

I bet the girls have a ball playing in the dirt. Ryan looks like he is having fun, too!

Jenae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerry & Gemie said...

How fun! I wish we could be there to watch a game. I also would like to play in the dirt with the girls.

Camie said...

Ryan, bud you look great out there! Good form, good form! And the girls look like they are having a blast. I wish I could have been there!