Saturday, May 23, 2009
Marin Gains Some Unwanted Weight
So yesterday the girls and I played outside pretty much from 11:30 until 2 - all of us in our swimsuits. Then they got tired, so I took them inside and changed them, although I only ever got a diaper on Marin. Then Ryan got home and we had after-school snack and we all went outside again so Ryan could swim also. Kate didn't want to get back in, but Marin did - although without a swimsuit - just her diaper on. So after swimming in the pool for about half an hour in just her diaper, she saw Kate run down the hill in our backyard to play with me, and she decided to do the same. She got out and took a few steps running, then stopped, and started patting her bum - or rather, her filled to absolutely capacity diaper (with pool water, not pee!). The look on her face was, "how did that get there, and how am I supposed to run with it weighing me down?" She turned around and got back in the pool. It was absolutely hilarious. By the way, I will try to put up pictures, but Marin is definitely losing her chub - her six-pack thighs are almost gone :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha! That is so funny.
I know just how Marin feels.
I'm having a hard time saying good bye to those rolls...it's the end of a long (2.5 years) and prosperous era. That is so funny about the diaper. I wish I had that problem and only had to take off the diaper to lose the undesired weight!
But Camie, don't you have bigger problems if you are wearing a diaper? Just thought I would point that out.
Post a Comment