
Looks good, right? Marin was having a slightly difficult time with the concept, so we put the strawberries directly in the pot. Let the bobbing for chocolate strawberries begin!
Everyone loved it, but it was pretty rich, and after awhile even Ryan admitted that he might feel sick if he ate anymore. So I have to admit that while the kids watched the movie, I may or may not have appeared to be watching with them, while in fact I was finishing Harry Potter book 3. I looked up at one point, and saw the following:



Yeah, looks like you do not have to be eating the chocolate to still have fun with it! Marin spent the last half of the movie in the tub, which frankly I think she enjoyed just as much!

7 comments:
ok, those last pictures of marin I thought were rachel!!! They look so much alike when they are messy!
all i can say is..... That Is Awesome!!! I wish I had a Mom like you!
omg alyssa i would have died if i looked up and saw those legs covered in chocolate!! looks like it was tons of fun :)
Ah, so nice to see my little crock-pot of heaven being put to good use! Chocolate DESERVES to be put everywhere!!
That is hilarious. I died when that picture of Marin with chocolate all over her legs etc. What a party!
I'm having a hard time looking at those last pictures. And yet . . . I'm having a hard time looking away. So repulsive and yet so delightful. The paradox of children.
I think I am noticing a pattern here with Marin and chocolate. So it begs the question--If we slather ourselves in chocolate (pudding or sauce or whatever form), will our skin be a pretty porcelain like Marin's? I think it's worth a try.
Grandma Gemie (Little Jerry has taken over my computer)
Post a Comment