Thursday, April 30, 2009

Self-aggrandizement...


So here is my best online game of Ticket to Ride yet! That is right, 210. Read it and weep.

Also, I just figured out I have to get about a 9% on my last final to get an A in my Anatomy and Physiology class. Hooray for community colleges!

6 comments:

Jerbear said...

So why didn't I get any of the brains in this family??? I guess playing online games gets you further than studying for final exams. Love, Mom
P.S. I know I am signing out on Jerry's account, but I don't know how to switch to mine. I could swear I left a comment last night on your blog.

Amy said...

GO ALYSSA!!

Alyssa said...

Mom, thanks for making me chuckle! Love, Alyssa

Camie said...

I'm so jealous! How did you do it? Your score better watch out!

Christina said...

But you know it would kill you to get just 9%. You'll still be trying to get 110%, even though it doesn't matter.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Christina. I don't believe for a minute that a 9% would be acceptable to you, Mrs. Seek-and-destroy....