Friday, April 3, 2009

I Turn 30...or 29 for the Second Time



My dad got me the flowers, and my mom made me the cheesecake! It was delicious, and worth turning 30 for! Also, as a side note, I was talking to some people in my class at school and one of them couldn't believe I was 30 - she said she thought I was 21! I promptly gave her all the answers to the lab practical I had already taken and that she was studying for. (Just kidding mom).


So my parents came out for Spring Break along with Uncle Adam and we had a great time with them! I think it was a last hurrah to us east-coasters (Alyssa and Kindra) before they head out west to California where my dad is going to be a mission president in the San Fernando Mission for the next three years. We put together a new room for the girls using the furniture I had used as a little girl. Pictures to follow. My dad was really good about reading the Princess Storybook to the girls.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad you had company on your birthday, even if it wasn't me :( I hope you have a good thirtieth year!!!