Friday, April 3, 2009

Kate and Marin's New Bedroom...complete with space on the floor to play on!



2 comments:

Camie said...

I am so so so excited that these girls have this furniture! May they have as much fun with it as we did Alyssa :) Do you remember the game that we would play at night where we would say for instance, "Do you want a lumpa dump?" And then the other would answer yes or no only to find out that they either won a million dollars, a trip to Spain, a poopie diaper, or a years worth of chocolate. Also, the whole "bed bug" ritual, and of course Smokey and Ashes, our beloved gerbils. So many memories and laughs that I'm sure my cute nieces will add to :)

Jerry & Gemie said...

I am so excited to see the curtain is also up! I feel like we have truly come full circle with this furniture and the bed linens! Now I know why I sometimes save things that seem to have no use for me. I want everyone to get off of my case for hoarding! Love, Mom