Friday, April 3, 2009

Ryan Turns 6!

Sorry these pictures are in random order...here is the breakdown of Ryan's birthday party: Rebekah, Lutece, Rosie, and Ye Joo were in attendance (I did invote boys, I promise, but none could make it). We read a volcano book, erupted a volcano, fingerpainted, had volcano cupcakes, opened presents, and played outside. I took more video than pictures, so sorry for the lack of bloggable documentation! This fingerpainting was done by Ryan.

Ryan's grandma (Sue) made Ryan some pirate skeleton pajamas - Ryan LOVES them! She also made him train pajamas - he couldn't decide which ones to wear first.

A fingerpaint by Ye Joo...note the volcano.
The volcano cupcakes!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! I love the cupcakes, good job! I hope he had a great birthday, I can't believe he is six!

Anonymous said...

Rebekah is still talking about the cupcakes. If we see a single thing "Volcano" related anywhere, she has to stop and say "Momma! Ryan would LOVE this!"
When I tell her that I love them, too, because, you know, I do have a college degree in Geology, she just rolls her eyes at me and says "Yeah, but Ryan loves them just for FUN."
Ah, to be told off by a five year old...