Wednesday, April 8, 2009

100th Post! And Easter Eggs and Popcorn Balls...

Kate ever so patiently waiting for family home evening treat...the posture and expression were so priceless I had to share it.






The annual Christensen coloring of the easter eggs:


While Marin appears to know what she is doing from these photos, she did not really get the concept - maybe next year.


My annual Mavericks egg - this year I broke with tradition and did not break it - maybe that has been their problem all these years! Look out Lakers!
Hmmm...take a wild guess as to which eggs were Ryan's - maybe the train ones?





Ok, this one is unrelated - Kate decided to make her own sandwich the other day - and she chose monteray jack cheese with jelly - and then she actually ate it! And here I thought she was a picky eater!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute easter eggs. I can't believe Kate ate that sandwich, Thomas has asked for weird stuff like that before, but I never let him make his own, maybe I should....

Anonymous said...

I watched Rebekah put pears in her tacos a few weeks ago....must be in the air.

Spencer said...

Being in the Christensen family looks like fun! Alyssa, you are doing so well as the mom to those kids! If I weren't part of the family already, I'd ask to be adopted! Mom M.(from Spencer and Camie's computer)
P.S. I know where Kate gets her propensity for strange "Dagwood-type" sandwiches. Her great grandfather Johnson makes some that turn everyone's stomach except his.