Wow, I did'nt realize how her hair has grown. She's going to have beautiful hair and everyone is going to be envious. Fantastic. When I was little I had long hair till I was 5 then my great aunt Mercille cut it for my mom and grandmother. I dont think I have been the same since then. sniff sniff.
Marin has gorgeous hair. It is impossible to show how shiny and lovely it is in pictures. You just have to feel it and see it up close. She is both pretty and smart. I know Kate doesn't care to be known as smart, but she is both as well. Of course Ryan (not to be outdone) was reading his numbers at 18 months. What smart, cute kids those Christensen kids all are. Grandma Gemie
which is the rat that chewed your swimsuit? And thank you for showing the comparison picture of Marin's hair because she does have crazy fast growing hair. What do you feed that girl? I love Kate's fashions. I think she is going places... need I remind you of Kris Kross? Ryan moving out cracks me up! Kindra and I ran away once to our fort to live once.
4 comments:
Wow, I did'nt realize how her hair has grown. She's going to have beautiful hair and everyone is going to be envious. Fantastic. When I was little I had long hair till I was 5 then my great aunt Mercille cut it for my mom and grandmother. I dont think I have been the same since then. sniff sniff.
Marin has gorgeous hair. It is impossible to show how shiny and lovely it is in pictures. You just have to feel it and see it up close. She is both pretty and smart. I know Kate doesn't care to be known as smart, but she is both as well. Of course Ryan (not to be outdone) was reading his numbers at 18 months. What smart, cute kids those Christensen kids all are. Grandma Gemie
beautiful girl!
which is the rat that chewed your swimsuit? And thank you for showing the comparison picture of Marin's hair because she does have crazy fast growing hair. What do you feed that girl? I love Kate's fashions. I think she is going places... need I remind you of Kris Kross? Ryan moving out cracks me up! Kindra and I ran away once to our fort to live once.
Post a Comment