For our annual Easter egg hunt, we went over to the Carlton's on Saturday...these are all pictures taken by Tammy. Lets just say that this was the highlight of my Easter festivities.
Christina, Alyssa, Tammy, Esther - we look good, don't we?
Christina, Alyssa, Tammy, Esther - we look good, don't we?
Tammy had a fantastic craft planned - bunny ears - the kids really got into it and loved wearing them!
Christina and I - yes, even with the three kids, thanks to the Carlton's superb backyard, I still got to relax and enjoy some good conversation!
Here are all the kids - Marin is running off, then from L to R, Andrew, Phoenix, Bekah, Kate, Ryan, Lutece
Rebekah and Ryan having a rabbit race - I never even knew this had occurred until I checked Tammy's blog - but it looks like it was fun!

1 comment:
looks like fun, good friends make life so much easier!
Post a Comment