Saturday, October 25, 2008

Entertainment Center 95% done and in Place

I finished the majority of the work on my Entertainment Center today, and we were able to connect all the electronics and set it up. We moved some other stuff around in the room to center the Entertainment Center (no pun intended) on the wall. (This is an updated picture I just recently added (10-26-08))

We moved the thing on the right (which we called our miniature mud room) from next to the front door to next to the back door (see picture below). The bakers rack was moved into the corner.

Here's what I'm most proud about, the lack of wires all over the place. This is the view from the back. You can see how that group of wires is all bunched up. Well, there are two more bunches behind the top section. My main goal the whole time was to keep the wires contained.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me with this project by providing help or input. It was a lot of fun to make. I'm grateful for people who asked questions or brought up concerns along the way for the sake of the project, even though you might have thought you were hurting my feelings, this project turned out better than I thought it would because of those questions. Thank you.

3 comments:

Moffitt Fam said...

Nice job, Zeke. when are you going to build one for me?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Zeke, it really has turned out nice. You should be really proud of your work. And, of course, now the girls can't turn your game on and off in the middle of overtime!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

It looks so great, I am so impressed! Really you ought to be proud of yourself, that is some talent...