Well, I (Zeke) successfully attached the top and bottom sections of the entertainment center. For those who wondered, there are 6 pieces of metal attaching the two sections, and 32 screws. It's pretty secure. Once the rain stops, I'll finish staining the polyurethaning the rest of the pieces. This beast of a project is coming close to being complete. On Monday it will be 1 month.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Entertainment Center Update
Well, I (Zeke) successfully attached the top and bottom sections of the entertainment center. For those who wondered, there are 6 pieces of metal attaching the two sections, and 32 screws. It's pretty secure. Once the rain stops, I'll finish staining the polyurethaning the rest of the pieces. This beast of a project is coming close to being complete. On Monday it will be 1 month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is beautiful! I have also been admiring your shoe rack for quite sometime now. I'm thinking of getting brave and making one myself. It's a desperate need here. DESPERATE!
Post a Comment