Ryan dressed as a Volcano. Alyssa made the whole costume. The one on the right is without the main part of the costume. I told him he looked like a red hobo.


Here's Kate, who dressed up as Cinderella. The one on the right is what she does when I tell her to smile very big.


Marin got to dress up as Snow White. Her hair lends itself perfectly for the part. She's so cute. The cutest part about her is he inability to keep her dress up in the back. This picture on the right is from today.


This one is from yesterday.All together, here's a picture of the little angels. Just think, it only took 87,000 attempts to get this picture. I'm grateful to Kate for corralling Marin.
We got there early to help set up, so Kate and Marin entertained each other by playing Ring Around the Rosies. Ryan entertained himself by throwing his "Fireballs" around the gym.

Here are a few of the other cute costumes. Thing 1 and Thing 2 are Cory and Cameron Rector. With the Snow White Theme, Jesse and Madeline Huffaker are on the right. Dopey was one of the cutest costumed kids I've seen in a long time.


Our missionaries, Elder McIntier and Elder Higham had some very impressive tattoos, while Snow White was a very popular costume this year.


The video below comes from the Pumpkin Pinata at the end of the evening. In the last third of the video, I'm the one yelling at Ryan to get more candy. Also, Kate has some mad baseball skills. I foresee a future for her in the professional woman's baseball league.

2 comments:
I love the frantic look Ryan gets when you tell him to get some more. He seemed perfectly content with what he had until that point! :)
Also, like Jenae said on a earlier post...I love that Marin has dark hair and that Kate has such blond hair. They make the perfect fairy tale princesses.
Post a Comment