

Today we went with our friends the Carlton's to Evan's Orchard. It's an orchard and pumpkin patch that is kid centered and cheap. Here's a few pictures of the kids. This next one is the best.
Here's a picture of three of us swinging. I've recently discovered that I can grab Kate or Marin or Ryan's chain and swing and swing them along with me. It's nice because then I can swing instead of just sit there and push them.

I thought this picture was really cute. Marin loved just sitting on the tractor. I would push her around for a bit. She really is a cute little angel.

Here's Kate and Rebekah Carlton sitting on the big pumpkins. Rebekah is Ryan's age.

This video I LOVED! Ryan had a blast, and I kept in all of his laughing at the end so no one thinks I abused my kid. He spent a good portion of the time playing with these pieces of tubing.

5 comments:
I miss Kentucky and all the fun fall orchards there are, what a fun day. And Zeke your entertainment center is looking wonderful, I am very impressed!
Oh Zeke, you bet I remember the good old NICU days. How could anyone forget? The other day I saw someone that looked like on of the nurses there and I ran and hid.
What would a good little dietitian think of acupuncture? I know it is a long shot but I am desperate. So yes, I will take one of yours, thank you!
Watching Zeke and Ryan on this giant hamster-roller thing was much more fun in person, because you got the full effect of the squeels of delight from Ryan, Kate, and Rebekah while Zeke was tossing him from one end to the other. This was so much fun.
The pumpkins in this picture have such a brilliant coloring! The tube rolling thing looks WAY fun! My kids would go crazy having fun in those. Ha Ha!
I love the tube rolling video! How fun!
Post a Comment