Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ryan's Letter to Zeke

For Ryan's school assignment, he was asked to write a persuasive letter to his parents to try and convince them to do something. Alyssa had me read the assignment first, and then she showed me the letter. I've got to say, the kid is ambitious.

It says:
Dear Dad,

I really want a volcano. I want a volcano
in my backyard. I weud [would] look at
the volcano. It mit [might] be cool.

I weud [would] like the volcano. It
weud [would] be fun to look at it the
volcano. So I would go to live in
Hulwiyey [Hawaii]. To go to
Hulwiyey [Hawaii] I have to get
cros [cross] the ocean.

Love, Ryan

If you want to start donating to the "Get Ryan Cross the Ocean Fund" send checks to Zeke Christensen . . .

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That's so cute...I am impressed with his writing though, he seems really smart for his age. Work on getting the poor kid to Hawaii I guess!

Jenae said...

I'm not sure as to why you would need "get Ryan cross the ocean" fund seeing as he has his own lucrative counterfeit business (see previous post).

The Johnson's said...

Every Sunday Ryan tells me about how much he wants a volcano, and how much he wants to go to hawaii. He drew me his volcano halloween costume last sunday. Too cute.

I will get the some my primary book and whatnot this week, just in case. My time is coming up!

Mal

Joel and Sara said...

Hey Alyssa!!I love your blog! Ryan is so big! I remember when you, Ryan, and Jenae came to our wedding reception! So fun!

Bickmore..and Joel Lindstrom

Joslin said...

Awesome! He's got the right idea, Hawaii, volcanos and the ocean! Did it convince you guys?