
So, fast-forward to today (Sunday). Last year we dyed Kate's hair red for Halloween, and it left her blonde hair pink for about a month. This year, it would figure Ryan's "Washable" markers would, of course, not wash off his face. Here's a picture of Ryan this morning right before Church.

I kept asking him why he was mad at me, and why he kept scowling at me. He thought it was pretty funny. He actually gave a talk today at church looking like this.
Then, we came home from church and I went in Ryan's room to show him something, and my jaw hit the floor. Here's what the kid decided to do last night.


Well, he decided to draw ALL OVER his wall. He drew an oven, TV, vase with flowers, and a clock. Alyssa and I were dumbfounded, but decided to let it go until we moved. We told him over and over to NEVER do this again, because he'd be punished if he did. The drawings are really good, especially the flowers.
I'm excited to see what he does next.

1 comment:
Oh, let me fill you in a little secret - Jenny Hill saved Rebekah's hide last summer when she decided to draw windows on the back of her bedroom door with a purple crayon. Jenny introduced us to the Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser - get it at Walmart, or Meijer, or wherever, for about three bucks, and it takes EVERYTHING off of walls. I was scared I was going to have to repaint - but this little gem takes everything off walls and doors. No joke. Let is save Ryan's hide, too!
Post a Comment