Friday, November 7, 2008

I Seriously Wonder What Goes Through the Boy's Mind

So, if you look at earlier blogs, Ryan colored his face right before church, and it didn't wash off. We told him to not do that again. Well, last night Alyssa comes into the bedroom with Ryan looking like this:
I guess he wanted to be a Pirate. We tried hard not to laugh. Then we told him that if he colored on his face again, we'd throw away all of his markers. I hope he learned. Thankfully most of it came off.
If you haven't noticed, it seems like Ryan is doing something almost every day that is Blog-worthy. Hopefully the kid calms down a bit, but you've got to love his imagination.

So, apparently, he got the idea for the face art from this picture:
That's right, our boy lays in bed at night and reads a dictionary with a flashlight. Then he thinks to himself, "Hmm, I wonder how I'd look if I was a pirate."

No comments: