Monday, October 13, 2008
A House Divided. . .
Thanks to the help of a couple of friends here in Lexington, we can now let the whole community know who we support for this upcoming election. Everyone puts out these signs telling passer-bys who they intend to vote for. I guess if you put out a "McCain/Palin" sign, someone who drives by might think to themselves, "I don't know who to vote for for the election, but since that house is voting for McCain, then I think I'll vote for McCain." Of maybe they'll say, "I'm not sure who's running for President this election. . .oh, wait a second, this house up here is informing me that Obama is running for President. I'll have to remember that name for when the time comes to cast my vote." Either way, we have proudly displayed where our loyalties lie for all to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to take a stand! It's about time you choose a candidate.
I admire your conviction.
So, who is voting for which candidate? Because, I thought we talked about this already Alyssa.
It's so funny how many couples I know that "cancel" out each others votes. LOL...I can only imagine the political discussions that go on.
Though I don't know you well enough Zeke to know if you're the kind that likes to talk polotics or if you just silently listen and disreguard. :)
Post a Comment