Friday, July 3, 2009

Marin Is Growing Up!

So how old would you guess this little lady to be? She just doesn't look 2 1/2 to me from behind, with the hair, jeans, and t-shirt.But her face still looks like my baby girl's! She often brings me gloves to put on her hand, but today she only brought me one. I guess it is fitting, because Michael Jackson died this week, so here is Marin's tribute.

Oh yes, and she has some sort of rash - that explains the flushed cheeks. I am thinking one of the random childhood rashes. No fever though, so it could just be an allergy.
And this is what happens when little girls get too tired to even climb into bed. Note the pajama bottoms, that I made! I made a pair for each of the kids, and working on one for me. Props go out to my friend Tammy, but especially her mother-in-law, Kathi, without whom these pants would not have existed.
And what would the week be like without a little Princess dress-up? I know we would personally feel incomplete in this household without the weekly parade of all things Princess. Poor Ryan - I need to get him a Prince Charming outfit or something - or maybe Shrek, come to think of it!
They were attempting to hug.

2 comments:

Jenae said...

She is getting so "kid-like"!! She has lost most her baby features!! I wish I could see your kids soon. I miss them.

Jeff and Becky Diamond said...

The rash might be fiths disease. It is a childhood illness, we had an outbreak of it at our school this year. It should just go away.