Friday, July 10, 2009

My Parents Go On a Mission...

So here is the cutest picture of my mom and dad right before they moved to California, where they will spend the next three years on a mission for my church. Our church divides missions up into geographical areas , so missionaries are sent to specific missions (for instance, the Dallas Mission, or the Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic Mission, where my brother Chris is). My father was called to be a mission president for the San Fernando, California Mission, meaning he oversees all the missionaries that are sent to that mission. I love you guys, and good luck!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That is so neat, what a blessing for your family!

Amy said...

YAY! They look so happy and excited! I am so glad for them and your whole family will be blessed in their absence!

Moffitt Fam said...

Make sure to tell him only the best missionaries are assigned to Ridgecrest :)

BTW - I replied to your post on our blog, just in case you haven't seen that yet.